As in the recent times, we all are facing the issue of name re-submissions given by the CRC most of the times. In other words, there will be no Company incorporation.
Some of their popular reasons for rejection of the names are:
- The Proposed name is similar with the existing company;
- Or the name is similar with the existing registered trademark;
- Proposed name is too general;
- The name is undesirable;
- Proposed name phonetic similar with the existing name; and much more reasons
Therefore, to avoid such type of re-submissions or rejections, we can use some important tactics in addition to complying the guidelines as prescribed in the Companies Act, 2013 that can minimize the possibility of rejection of name. Some of these tactics are as follows:
- Apply the unique name rather than general name;
- Unique name can be made by adding two words;
- Justify the name efficiently in the comment section in run application;
- Attach the proof with NOC received from the existing Company or trademark users;
- Justify the business activity of the Company with the proposed name;
- Always try to apply with two names as the possibility to approve the name will increase.
This is only for advice purpose and does not guarantee the name approval as it is only based on the discretion of the department, but we can do our best while applying for the name.